Sun, 26 Feb|
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars
FITZ RITTER TOUR & TASTING
Moderated tour "from the vine to the wine & sparkling wine" followed by a wine and sparkling wine tasting in the traditional Fitz-Ritter winery
Zeit & Ort
26 Feb, 17:30
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars, Weinstrasse Nord 51, 67098 Bad Duerkheim, Germany
Über die Veranstaltung
Champagne reception and welcome in the Vinothek am awarded estate park "most beautiful garden on the German Wine Route" with exotic trees up to 400 years old.
- Station at the house vineyard "Dürkheimer Rittergarten". The most important work in organic viticulture is explained here.
- At the grape reception in the listed estate you will learn interesting facts about the pressing.
- We show our brand new cellar, completed in 2020, with stainless steel tanks and the latest technology.
- We descend into the sandstone vaulted cellar with wooden barrels from the 18th century. The way to the finished wine and sparkling wine is explained here.
- At a sparkling wine tasting in the sparkling wine museum, we will tell you the story of our in-house, oldest sparkling wine factory in Rhineland-Palatinate.
After the tour, you go to the historic wine tasting room for a professionally discussed 5-part wine tasting.
After the wine tasting you can reach a wide range of restaurants within 1 - 5 minutes on foot. Please ask for our recommendations.
Scope:5 wines and 2 sparkling wines
Incl. farmhouse bread and mineral water. 8df6fbcc-43d3-3d99-a511-2eb009ed8a2d_
Duration:about 2 1/2 hours
Price per person:€27
NOTE: The current Corona rules for Rhineland-Palatinate apply