Sun, 04 Dec|
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars
FITZ RITTER TOUR & TASTING
Moderated tour "from the vine to the wine & sparkling wine" followed by a wine and sparkling wine tasting in the traditional Fitz-Ritter winery
Zeit & Ort
04 Dec 2022, 17:30
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars, Weinstrasse Nord 51, 67098 Bad Duerkheim, Germany
Über die Veranstaltung
Champagne reception and welcome in the vinotheque at the award-winning estate park "most beautiful garden on the German Wine Route" with exotic trees up to 400 years old.
- Station at the house vineyard "Dürkheimer Rittergarten". The most important work in organic viticulture is explained here.
- At the grape reception in the listed estate you will learn interesting facts about the pressing.
- We show our brand new cellar, completed in 2020, with stainless steel tanks and the latest technology.
- We descend into the sandstone vaulted cellar with wooden barrels from the 18th century. The way to the finished wine and sparkling wine is explained here.
- During a sparkling wine tasting in the sparkling wine museum, we will tell you the story of our own oldest sparkling wine cellar in Rhineland-Palatinate.
After the tour, you go to the historic wine tasting room for a professionally discussed 5-part wine tasting.
After the wine tasting you can reach a wide range of restaurants within 1 - 5 minutes on foot. Please ask for our recommendations.
Scope:5 wines and 2 sparkling wines
Incl. farmhouse bread and mineral water.
Duration:about 2 1/2 hours
Price per person:€27
NOTE: The current Corona rules for Rhineland-Palatinate apply