Sun, 21 Nov|
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars
FITZ RITTER TOUR & TASTING
Moderated tour "from the vine to the wine & sparkling wine" followed by a wine and sparkling wine tasting in the traditional Fitz-Ritter winery
Zeit & Ort
21 Nov 2021, 17:30
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars, Weinstrasse Nord 51, 67098 Bad Duerkheim, Germany
Über die Veranstaltung
NOTE: The "3G rule" applies only to vaccinated, tested and recovered people with appropriate proof. Thank you for your understanding!
- Champagne reception and welcome in the Vinothek am awarded estate park "most beautiful garden on the German Wine Route" with exotic trees up to 400 years old.
- Station at the house vineyard "Dürkheimer Rittergarten". The most important work in organic viticulture is explained here.
- At the grape reception in the listed estate you will learn interesting facts about the pressing.
- We show our brand new cellar, completed in 2020, with stainless steel tanks and the latest technology.
- We descend into the sandstone vaulted cellar with wooden barrels from the 18th century. The way to the finished wine and sparkling wine is explained here.
- At a sparkling wine tasting in the sparkling wine museum, we will tell you the story of our in-house, oldest sparkling wine factory in Rhineland-Palatinate.
After the tour, you go to the historic wine tasting room for a professionally discussed 5-part wine tasting.
After the wine tasting you can reach a wide range of restaurants within 1 - 5 minutes on foot. Please ask for our recommendations.
Scope:5 wines and 2 sparkling wines
Incl. farmhouse bread and mineral water. 8df6fbcc-43d3-3d99-a511-2eb009ed8a2d_
Duration:about 2 1/2 hours
Price per person:€24