Sun, 13 Dec|
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars
FITZ RITTER TOUR & TASTING
Moderated tour "from the vine to the wine & sparkling wine" followed by a wine and sparkling wine tasting in the traditional Fitz-Ritter winery
Zeit & Ort
13 Dec 2020, 17:00
Fitz-Ritter Winery & Fitz Sparkling Wine Cellars, Weinstrasse Nord 51, 67098 Bad Duerkheim, Germany
Über die Veranstaltung
- Champagne reception and welcome in the Vinothek am awarded estate park "most beautiful garden on the German Wine Route" with exotic trees up to 400 years old.
- Station at the house vineyard "Dürkheimer Rittergarten". The most important work in organic viticulture is explained here.
- At the grape reception in the listed estate you will learn interesting facts about the pressing.
- We descend into the sandstone vaulted cellar with stainless steel tanks and wooden barrels. The way to the finished wine and sparkling wine is explained here.
- At a sparkling wine tasting in the sparkling wine museum, we will tell you the story of our in-house, oldest sparkling wine factory in Rhineland-Palatinate.
After the tour, you go to the historic wine tasting room for a professionally discussed 6-part wine tasting.
After the wine tasting you can reach a wide range of restaurants within 1 - 5 minutes on foot. Please ask for our recommendations.
Incl. farmhouse bread and mineral water. 8df6fbcc-43d3-3d99-a511-2eb009ed8a2d_
Duration:about 2 hours
Price per person:€24
our range"Wine tasting for groups" can be found here
-> IMPORTANT: Places are limited. Tickets are available online in advance here.